Monday, April 8, 2013

Some pictures from the retreat

The retreat was great once again and I'm already signed up for next year.  Seriously, some of these ladies make amazing quilts.  I am not claiming these quilts as mine, they are made by other attendees of the retreat.

Jelly Roll race quilt with a great geese inset





This last one was amazing in person, it's too bad the lighting was soo poor.  The applique, the gorgeous color, everything about this was amazing.

And finally, I got a picture of the one shop at the show.  I took a picture of the other, but unfortunately she was in a bit of a darker corner and it didn't turn out at all. 


I bought a Comma jelly roll from this shop.

And traveled to the shop in town (the other booth) who was offering 20% off to retreat attendees.  I went a little crazy.


On the left is a fantastic art gallery fabric.  I ended up with 2 meters of it because I loved it so much.  Next was a great creamy tan with a small dot, I took the last of the bolt - about 2.5 meters.  .75 of a meter of the black and white for a border fabric and half of a meter of the cupcake fabric because it was all kinds of awesome.

So much for the stash diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment