BUT, my WIP review is making me feel better.
Plus, this weekend I get to go to a quilt retreat. A whole weekend of nothing but sewing. I think I'm being overly optimistic with my plans, but I've often come up short on projects at other quilt retreats so I'm planning big this time.
Finishes1. Batik wall hanging - Love this quilt so much you get to see yet another picture of it. Or two.
Finished Quilt Tops1. Batik Squares
2. Snowballs (or fire and ice balls)
3. Strawberry fields postage stamps
4. Halloween wall hanging
The Rest1. Flying Geese - Found all the bits for this and packed it up for Quilt Retreat.
2. Pinwheel sampler - Cut sashing strips, packed for Quilt Retreat.
3. Daisy Doodles - Messed up cutting one of the strip sets so I'm short a row on one of the nine-patch blocks. I do have fabric left to complete this. All the rest of the rows are complete and sewn together. This is 95% complete.
4. Spring flowers - No progress.
6. Stash Busting wedges - No progress.
7. Stash busting hourglasses - All of the squares are cut, paired up and marked for sewing half square triangles. Packed and ready to go to the Quilt Retreat.
8. Batik plus sign quilt - Stitched together another block on the weekend using it as a leader/ender project. It's my April goal so it's packed in the box for the quilt retreat.
9. Man's 1/2 square triangle quilt for Victoria's Quilts. I joined a local group yesterday and I'm kind of excited to be working with them and making quilts for cancer patients. This is also going to the quilt retreat with me.
More gratuitous shots of my new favorite quilt:
Gah, look at the color in those batiks!