I thought this week I'd make a bit of a proper WIP post. Although the one on the top of that stack really no longer counts - it was my lovely finish for January.
2. This was my Quilt Retreat project a couple of years ago. I now have backing for it and it's on the list to be layered and quilted. I'm slowly making my way through my quilt tops.
3. Stack and Slash. Let's not discuss the age on this one. I have the backing cut out for this so it's probably up next.
5. Look! It's layered AND quilted. And another undated one. Baby quilt and it's my Lovely Finish goal for this year. Better get cracking.
7. Scrap Triangles. I was due for some stash busting.
8. And last, but not least, another project from the October quilt retreat.
9. Batik scrap table runner, split log cabin. Just started this, no pictures yet.
10. 9 patch and rail fence quilt I just cut out last night.
I guess I have 10 current WIPs. Yikes.
Posted for WIP Wednesday at Freshly pieced.