Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WIP Wednesday

You could just look at last week's post. 

I'd love to get back into the swing of quilting, but it just isn't happening.  I am buying bits of fabric here and there and intend to buy even more next week  But as for time for sewing?

It's just not happening.  The house is still so unorganized from the move, I'm spending my weeks back in the old city at the office hoping that eventually I'll get answers on a move to the office closer to home and I'm almost done my training for the half marathon - which is FINALLY this Sunday.  Then a week off for good behaviour.

Then?  I've got all of December (practically) off from work.  I am going to quilt quilt quilt.  I can't wait.

So, bear with me for another week and half and then I'll be active again!

No comments:

Post a Comment