Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Postage Stamp Quilt Along.

I am unreasonably excited that Rachel at P.S. I Quilt posted the instructions for week three of the Postage Stamp quilt along.  Un. Reasonably.

Seriously, yesterday I waited and waited and waited for her to post them.  But let's be honest - I was at work.  And I am today too.  So it isn't like I could get started right away.  To make things worse, Mr.  Moose and I were out shopping for a new mattress last night and didn't get home until 9:30.  No quilting would've been done anyway even if she had posted the instructions.

She posted them today.  I have 6 hours before I can even leave work.  Then probably at least an hour (I'm being hopeful here) on buses getting home.  Possibly longer.  So, now I'm a bit like this






No comments:

Post a Comment