Thursday, November 18, 2010
Things to do and a quilting weekend.
1. First priority? Deal with the fabric from Grandma. I know Mom wants to help me with this so I suppose that should be the first plan. Remember this fabric (ohhhhh, the ugly!)
2. Finish hand quilting my class sampler quilt. It's been waiting for years and I've quilted a single block. Have a look:
Beyond that I can only repost pictures I've already posted:
1. Scrappy nine-patch - needs ONE border, layering, basting, quilting and binding.
2. Dandelion Wishes - needs applique, border, etc
3. Batik quilt - I have several batik fat quarters. I've picked a pattern for them. I don't have pictures of this fabric.
4. Red, yellow and green half square triangle quilt. The red and yellow fat quarters I bought not long ago are going to be put into a HST quilt with some dark green I have. The result will probably be very Christmassy.
5. Black & white rail fence - the black and white fat quarters from yesterday are going into a rail fence block with touches of red.
6. Make pillow cases for the kids for Christmas. I suppose that moves the priority on this up. A lot.
So there's my list. I hope to update on the weekend a time or two. We'll see what I get accomplished by Monday, hopefully my to-do list will be much shorter!