Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween

Yes, I know it's November 4th.  Halloween was several days ago.  But I wanted to share the halloween quilt I worked on.  It's not done yet, but I am busy machine quilting it.  Only it's my first attempt with invisible thread and it's not my favorite thing to work with at this point.  Enter my zombies:

The bats are my favorite!

I also love the black spider web fabric.  It's so...webby.






I've also managed to get my blinding quilt layered and thread basted.  I don't have pictures of it, but it's about a twin size, maybe a bit smaller and it took me HOURS to thread baste.  I'm so buying pins.  I am never, ever, EVER thread basting another quilt.  EVER.  At least not one that big.  Yeesh.


So, this here quilt is layered and awaiting some machine quilting

I should get a name for this, because "the blinding quilt," "the psychedelic quilt," and "the ugly quilt" just aren't all warm and fuzzy like a quilt should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment