Friday, October 22, 2010

Pictures of the painted bathroom

A few weeks ago, Mr. Moose and I decided it was time to make the house a home which means turning it into a place we want to live.  Neither of us likes bland, beige walls.  We started in the master bathroom mainly because I'd painted light blue swatches a year ago and neither of us liked the colour so it didn't get painted, but we didn't know what to paint.

This morning I set out to take pictures.  It started like this:
I finally got him to lay down (and turned off the flash) and here we go.

That lump on the floor?  Dog butt.  Sure.  He lay down.  In the bathroom.

I think the glare on the last picture is dog drool.  I'm pretty sure he licked the lens.

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! I really love the green pictures on the brown wall. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete