Sunday, October 17, 2010

Operation: Finish Stuff is over

And I did finish something.
That quilt top is sewn together and it`s not as horrific as I thought it might be.

Not quite done:

 Dandelion wishes still needs the flowers appliqued, I did get the rows sewn together last night though.

Bonus project that I found in the bottom of my quilt bin just needs the binding hand stitched down on the back
Got the blanket stitch done around everything but the cat - I need brown thread, then binding and it`ll be done!

Scrappy nine patch, just needs one more border.


3 tops almost done!

AND one more bonus project thanks to a trip to the fabric store.  I have a new purse!
SO simple.  It`s from allpeoplequilt.com - free pattern.

1 comment:

  1. That first quilt is gorgeous! Love, love, love the colors! Beautiful! You have so many projects going on!

    ReplyDelete